Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Why Use MORTGAGE CONSULTANT services?

q  Mortgage consultant specialize in home loans and are commission based, so it’s in their best interest to get you the best deal possible, or they don’t get paid.

q  They have an exceptionally large network of panel banks and financial institutions that they work with to get you the most favorable home loan interest rates and terms. Put it this way, the more banks or financial institutions you have competing for your payment plan, the more money you save.

q  Mortgage consultant are able to work one-on-one with each individual client, evaluate your specific need and tailor a home loan package specially to suit you. Next, the mortgage consultant submits the request to one or more banks / financial institutions and when the request is accepted the consultant works closely with the bank / financial institution until the home loan is approved.

q  Often, they can find a financial institution who will accept a home loan application which some of the banks choose to forgo. Because mortgage consultant have volume they are sometimes able to arrange for lower interest rates from the financial institution.

q  All-in-all mortgage consultant save you all the groundwork of finding the best home loan interest rates and terms to suit your specific needs

q  Banks on the other hand deal with many types of loans and may not have the specialization in home loans that a mortgage broker has.
q  Bank loan officers are only able to process mortgage loans originated from their bank.
q  Loan officers at a bank are often limited in certain home loan products, guiding principles together with the criteria they must follow. This can at times limit the types of home loans available to you
q  Regardless if you choose to have your home loan with a particular loan officer or not, they are still getting paid a salary. With this in mind they may not be looking out for your best interests
q  Banks normally change their home loan packages from time to time depending on Base Lending Rate (BLR) regulated by BNM (Bank Negara Malaysia). Mortgage consultant are able to update you on the latest and best BLR based home loan packages from the various banks and financial institutions.

7 comments:

  1. Yes I agree with you.Mortgage consultant also offers an obligation free assessment of your lending needs and an impartial look at over 30 lenders and their products. They will help you decide which product best suits your situation and will guide you through the loan process from submission to settlement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Testimony of financial breakthrough from GOD through the help of Funding Circle Loan INC. (fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622)...

      Hi I'am Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a Godsent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr JASON RAYMOND, he was the man God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $135,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Funding Circle Loan INC through this official email:- fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be financial lifted.


      Delete
    2. Testimony of financial breakthrough from GOD through the help of Funding Circle Loan INC. (fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622)...

      Hi I'am Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a Godsent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr JASON RAYMOND, he was the man God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $135,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Funding Circle Loan INC through this official email:- fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be financial lifted.


      Delete
  2. Get the right mortgage consultant services is become more and more important especially on this low economy season. This can really save you a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and interesting information and informative too. Can you pls let me know the good attraction places we can visit: Fixed or floating interest rate home loan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you tired of seeking loans and mortgages from banks? Have you been

    turned down constantly by your banks and other financial institutions

    due to bad credit? Are you about loosing your home due to financial

    constraints? Global Lenders Inc is here to set you free from debt. For

    immediate enquires you can contact us via email

    powerfinance7@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    **********************
    1) Full Name:.....
    2) Gender:........
    3) Loan Amount Needed :...
    4) Loan Duration:...............
    5) Country:.......
    6) Home Address:..
    7) Mobile Number:.....
    8) Fax Number:......
    9) Occupation:....
    10) Monthly Income:......
    11) Salary Date:....
    12) Purpose of loan;...
    13) Where did you get our loan advertisement:....
    14)Contact email:........

    Awaiting your swift response.
    May Allah bless you.
    IBRAHIM MUSA
    Leverage Pvt Ltd.
    Associate Director
    power Financial Service Pvt.
    Contact Us At :powerfinance7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:(flourishloancredite@gmail.com)
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us(flourishloancredite@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete